Farmer Loses his House in Fire

A 48 year old farmer of Naqere in Savusavu lost his home in a fire which is believed to have started by a child playing with matches.

The incident occurred last night after 8pm.

All occupants of the house were rescued safely however two children aged 14 and 6 years of age sustained burns and are now admitted at the Labasa Hospital.

Initial findings indicate the fire could have started from one of the bedrooms where a 3 year old child was allegedly playing with matches.

This is however subject to investigations and findings of the National Fire Authority investigations.

Source: Fiji Police Force


0 comments on “Farmer Loses his House in Fire

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.